Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Writing

One morning I woke up from a sleep my parents were gone on holiday. I went to go brush my teeth  like every one will.Then i got into my warm onesie. I went outside to feel free. The dark grey sky and lightning struck it started to rain. I went back inside and look out the window but there was something strange outside.
Am i alone after all?


I ran outside texting my friend. I went to go see what it was !! Oh no not today I ran back inside thinking what is he here for. He started to dig in my garden with his rusty, old, dirty bare hands.He didn't spot me but he seen the curtain move it was a rocket me tryna get stuff for protection he didn't move he stayed there still digging  it was scary when i was finding somewhere to hide. As i move  he will come closer to my house i went back outside he chased me with a knife i ran into the spooky old woods seen a few people but they didn't see the man i tried to run at the back of them they just said go away please then i cried.

I still had the phone on me but i couldn't call anyone because the man was to fast he chased me into snowy stairs so i pushed the bridge down but nothing was there i thought i had heard stuff from outside.

Kia ora
This writing is all about snowy stairs and me escaping the dangerous man.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Summer!
    My name is also Summer strange right?
    Your writing about the snowy stairs was really interesting
    keep up the work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.