Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Cockroach




      cockroach

Coaches are insect’s that can crawl into my ear’s and cockroaches are scary insect’s cause they have long legs and they can jump on you to another person and they could crawl in your mouth when you're sleeping and then you could like not know but just swallow it and that will be 100% yuck.Sometime’s and any day you could have an cockroach flying in your house .
Cockroach’s have two fat huge eyes and they are so humongous there like nearly bigger than their head that's how big they are and cockroaches have babies and they are named baby cockroaches are called nymphs. However, this is what a variety of other baby insects are also called including bed bugs and baby spiders.cockroaches have hairy legs because they are full of fur.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Summer my name is Jerry R from Waikowhai Primary School.When I saw this it reminded me off when I saw this really big cockroach and when I saw the cockroach I got the fly spray and sprayed it for like 5 minutes.Then it got all dizzy and passed out.I also really like how your words are really colourful. Maybe next time you could explain why you made your writing colourful?
    Yours sincerely,Jerry

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.